Monday, June 16, 2008

DOB - Day 2 of Principle Photography

April 26, 2008

I was very pleased with our second night of shooting. We were all much more comfortable in our respective roles which helped move things along more smoothly. I felt as though I gave more efficient direction and our actors looked more relaxed, too.

Valerie Campbell and Jeff Glatstein have a definite grasp on their characters and it shows. I appreciate how prepared everyone was. Craig Morris ran his (homemade!) steady cam for some of the shoot, which consisted of a walking segment. Those shots are always fun and they turned out well.


Check out some pics from the shoot courtesy of Roger Cotton:

Update: 8-22-13
All pics of Degree of Blood have been removed. We changed domains where the pics were stored and since the movie was never finished, I didn't see a reason to re-upload them. 

No comments: