Thursday, June 12, 2008

Best Cast and Crew!

originally posted by Craig on May 29, 2007

I just have to acknowledge my cast and crew. Everyone has done such a tremendous job. They are all helping me achieve a dream, and without them, it wouldn’t be possible.

Here is our fearless cast and crew:



FROM LEFT:
Lori Mills - Production Assistant, Medic, back hair shaver *giggle*
Dolan Mills - “Jonathan”
Susie Daniel - Production Assistant
Roger Cotton - Boom Operator, Gaffer
Stacey Peterson - “Sarah” (aka. The New Scream Queen)
Avery Peterson - cute little kid who insisted on being in the photo. heheh
Valarie O. Morris - “The Alien”, “Connie Miller”, Producer, Music, Continuity
Craig Morris - Director, Producer, Editor (I’m not thanking myself however. heh)

NOT SHOWN:
Mark Alexander - “News Anchor”
Teresa Moore - Caterer, Location Manager
Monte Moore - Production Assistant
Chris McGee - 3D consultant

Thank you all for everything you do. You are all so accommodating and patient with me. You’ve made this difficult process so much easier…and so much fun!

No comments: